With a bit of daily effort you can
- have a more positive perspective on yourself and the world around you;
- decrease your internal negativity;
- become more aware of and articulate about your most satisfying and uplifting experiences;
- learn to articulate your strengths and bring your positive identity into focus;
- cultivate more satisfying, strengths-focused relationships.
To learn the Strengths-focused Identity Practice, buy the book Articulating Your Strengths by Jerald Forster and Jennifer Rose linked to the left. You can also use the video content available on this site. The short video below gives an overview of the SfI-Practice. Under the “Learn the Practice” tab, you will find 19 videos divided into beginning and advanced courses. The “Examples” tab will help you when you start to practice.
Jerald and Jennifer have a personal invitation for you.
Video: An Introductory Summary of the Strengths-focused Identity Practice
An overview of the Strengths-focused identity practice with examples.
You can change your focus. You can overcome the negativity bias. Why go through the rest of your life in a way that is not optimal? It is easy and even fun to discover the secret that a simple practice can change the quality of your life.